Courses and workshops
As a non-governmental educational organization, we provide trainings to individual clients, as well as institutions and enterprises. We run about 1100 trainings annually, in which participate about 13.000 persons. Furthermore, our schools educate each year nearly 2.000 students and listeners.
COURSES TO OFFER:
- Road and Construction Machinery Operator Courses (digger-loader operator, road roller operator, forklift operator etc.)
- Driving licence Courses category B
- Computer Courses (Microsoft Office, ECDL, Adobe Photoshop courses, CorelDwaw courses, computer graphics, web design, Auto Cad etc.)
- Velding Courses (MIG, MAG, TIG etc.)
- Service Courses (hairdressing, cosmetology, massage, elderly carer, babysitter, make-up art, dressmaking, bartender, gardener, cooking courses etc.)
- Construction Courses (bricklayer, tinsmith, painter, building works estimator, etc.)
- Courses in Safety (training courses in Safety and Hygiene at work for all trades, training courses for mass events security service, first aid courses etc.)
- Courses for Administration and Office Workers and Economy and Finance Workers (small enterprise, entrepreneurship, Tax adviser, personal assistant, accountancy, sales representative etc.)
- Language courses (English etc.)
- Management courses and workshops (team management, effective communication, creative thinking, team building, time management, etc.)
- Courses for Individual Needs and Interests (including embroidery, review preparatory courses for secondary school exit examination)
WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES:
ZDZ have good experience in organization other education events for invitations and companies request e.g.:
- study visits (domestic and foreign)
- conferences (thematic, promotional)
- workshops for officials and local authorities
ZDZ educational offer has been extended with a new form of adult education: vocational qualification courses that prepare to examinations before Local Examination Commission. The vocational qualification courses are organised both by educational centres and the ZDZ schools.
ZDZ incorporates the following Examination Commissions:
- Local Welding Commission,
- Qualifying Commission established by the Power Industry Regulation Office verifying qualifications at the maintenance or supervision of electrical and power networks, equipment and systems.